Last modified: September 9, 2020
DriveCentric, Inc. (“Company” or “We”) respect your privacy and are committed to protecting it through our compliance with this policy.
Please read this policy carefully to understand our policies and practices regarding your information and how we will treat it. If you do not agree with our policies and practices, your choice is not to use our Website. By accessing or using this Website, you agree to this policy.
Children Under the Age of 13
Our Website is not intended for children under 13 years of age. No one under age 16 may provide any personal information to the Website. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 13. If you are under 13, do not use or provide any information on this Website or through any of its features, register on the Website, make any purchases through the Website, use any of the interactive or public comment features of this Website, or provide any information about yourself to us, including your name, address, telephone number, email address, or any screen name or user name you may use. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a child under 13 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under 13, please contact us at DriveCentric, Inc., Attn: Privacy, 12900 Maurer Industrial Dr. St. Louis, MO 63127or via e-mail to email@example.com.
California residents under the age of 16 may be provided additional privacy rights under applicable law; please see our Privacy Notice to California Residents for more information.
Information We Collect About You and How We Collect It
We collect several types of information from and about users of our Website, including information:
- By which you may be personally identified, such as name, postal address, e-mail address, telephone number, profile picture, or any other identifier by which you may be contacted online or offline (“personal information”);
- That is about you but does not individually identify you, such as a username; and
- About your internet connection, the equipment you use to access our Website, and usage details.
We collect this information:
- Directly from you when you provide it to us or our third party service providers, such as when you sign up for an account on our Website;
- Automatically as you navigate through the site. Information collected automatically may include usage details, IP addresses, and information collected through cookies, web beacons, and other tracking technologies;
- Our Chat Tool on our website DriveCentric.com; and
- From third parties, for example, our business partners, including social media companies.
Information You Provide to Us
The information we collect may include:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our Website. This includes information provided at the time of registering to use our Website, posting material, or requesting further services. We may also ask you for information when you report a problem with our Website or ask a question.
- Records and copies of your correspondence (including email addresses) when we communicate with you.
- Your responses to surveys that we might ask you to complete for research purposes.
- Details of transactions you carry out with us and of the fulfillment of your orders. You may be required to provide financial information before placing an order with us.
- Information that you provide from using our Chat Tool powered by Intercom.
You also may provide information to be published or displayed (hereinafter, “posted”) on public areas of the Website, or transmitted to other users of the Website or third parties (collectively, “User Contributions”). Your User Contributions are posted on and transmitted to others at your own risk. Please be aware that no security measures are perfect or impenetrable. Additionally, we cannot control the actions of other users of the Website with whom you may choose to share your User Contributions. Therefore, we cannot and do not guarantee that your User Contributions will not be viewed by unauthorized persons.
Information We Collect Through Automatic Data Collection Technologies
As you navigate through and interact with our Website, we may use automatic data collection technologies to collect certain information about your location, equipment, usage, browsing actions, and patterns, including:
- Details of your visits to our Website, including traffic data, location data, logs, and other communication data and the resources that you access and use on the Website.
- Information about your mobile device or computer and internet connection, including your IP address, operating system, and browser type.
The information we collect automatically is only statistical data and does not include personal information. It helps us to improve our Website and to deliver a better and more personalized service, including by enabling us to:
- Estimate our audience size and usage patterns.
- Store information about your preferences, allowing us to customize our Website according to your individual interests.
- Speed up your searches.
- Recognize you when you return to our Website.
The technologies we use for this automatic data collection may include:
- Flash Cookies. Certain features of our Website may use local stored objects (or Flash cookies) to collect and store information about your preferences and navigation to, from, and on our Website. Flash cookies are not managed by the same browser settings as are used for browser cookies. For information about managing your privacy and security settings for Flash cookies, see Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information.
- Web Beacons. Pages of our the Website may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs, pixel tags, and single-pixel gifs) that permit the Company, for example, to count users who have visited those pages and for other related website statistics (for example, recording the popularity of certain website content and verifying system and server integrity).
We do not collect personal information automatically, but we may tie this information to personal information about you that we collect from other sources or you provide to us.
We do not control these third parties’ tracking technologies or how they may be used. If you have any questions about an advertisement or other targeted content, you should contact the responsible provider directly. For information about how you can opt out of receiving targeted advertising from many providers, see Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information.
How We Use Your Information
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information:
- To present our Website and your account and their contents to you.
- To communicate with you, including providing you with information, products, or services that you request from us.
- To transact business with you.
- To process your requests, purchases, transactions, and payments.
- To operate our business, including use in our organizational and strategic planning, accounting and auditing, procurement, sales and marketing planning, public relations, materials management, information technology, security, database administration, research, legal compliance, and administration purposes.
- To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and collection.
- To perform relevant administrative services requested by you or needed to facilitate our relationship.
- To fulfill the purpose for which you provide the personal information.
- To provide you with notices about your account.
- To notify you about changes to any products or services we offer or provide though it.
- To help maintain the safety, security, and integrity of our Online Services, products and services, databases and other technology assets, and business.
- For product testing, development, analysis, engineering, and performance development and enhancement, including to develop, enhance and improve our Website, other products, and services.
- To respond to customer complaints or reports of business concerns.
- To make suggestions of our products and services which may be of interest for you and other marketing communications.
- To process your employment application.
- To protect our information technology, system, network and data and to otherwise provide cyber security.
- To allow you to participate in interactive features on our Website.
- To evaluate or conduct a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of our assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by us about users of our Website is among the assets transferred.
- In any other way we may describe when you provide the information.
- For any other purpose with your consent.
- If we believe that disclosure is required by law (including to meet national security or law enforcement requirements), or in response to a lawful request by public authorities.
We may use the information we have collected from you to enable us to display advertisements to our advertisers’ target audiences. Even though we do not disclose your personal information for these purposes without your consent, if you click on or otherwise interact with an advertisement, the advertiser may assume that you meet its target criteria.
Disclosure of Your Information
We may disclose aggregated information about our users, and information that does not identify any individual, without restriction. We do not sell any personal information we collect or use.
- To our subsidiaries and affiliates.
- To contractors, service providers, and other third parties, including social media companies, we use to support our business and who are bound by contractual obligations to keep personal information confidential and use it only for the purposes for which we disclose it to them.
- To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of our assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which personal information about our Website users is among the assets transferred.
- To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it.
- For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information.
- With your consent.
We may also disclose your personal information:
- To comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request.
- If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of our business, our customers, or others.
Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information
We strive to provide you with choices regarding the personal information you provide to us.
- Targeted Advertising. If you do not want us to use information that we collect or that you provide to us to deliver advertisements according to our advertisers’ target-audience preferences, you can opt-out by through the unsubscribe function within the email itself or you may contact us at DriveCentric, Inc., Attn: Privacy, 12900 Maurer Industrial Dr. St. Louis, MO 63127or via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. To opt-out of Google Analytics for Display Advertisers and customized Google Display Network ads, visit the Ads Preferences Manager.
We do not control third parties’ collection or use of your information to serve interest-based advertising. However these third parties may provide you with ways to choose not to have your information collected or used in this way. You can opt out of receiving targeted ads from members of the Network Advertising Initiative (“NAI”) on the NAI’s website.
California residents may have additional personal information rights and choices. Please see our Privacy Notice to California Residents for more information.
Accessing and Correcting Your Information
To the extent required under applicable law, we will facilitate individual rights to confirm whether we process personal information from you and if we do, to request access to personal information, correct inaccurate personal information, delete personal information, restrict processing of personal information, receive personal information, and transmit this data to another data controller without hindrance. To make such requests, you may send us an e-mail at email@example.com, visit https://www.DriveCentric.com and click on the “?” in the lower right hand corner, call us toll-free at 1-844-474-0050, or by mail at DriveCentric, Inc., Attn: Privacy, 12900 Maurer Industrial Dr., St. Louis, MO 63127. We will respond to your requests in accordance with, and within the appropriate timeframe determined by, the applicable law governing the use of personal information. Please note that we may require additional information from you in order to respond to a request, such as to verify or ensure proper authentication. We may not accommodate a request if we believe the change would violate any law or legal requirement or cause the information to be incorrect.
If you delete your User Contributions from the Website, copies of your User Contributions may remain viewable in cached and archived pages, or might have been copied or stored by other Website users.
California residents may have additional personal information rights and choices. Please see our Privacy Notice to California Residents for more information.
Your California Privacy Rights
If you are a California resident, California law may provide you with additional rights regarding our use of your personal information. To learn more about your California privacy rights, visit our Privacy Notice to California Residents.
We have implemented measures designed to secure your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration, and disclosure. All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers behind firewalls. Any payment transactions and personal information will be encrypted.
The safety and security of your information also depends on you. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password for access to certain parts of our Website, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share your password with anyone. We urge you to be careful about giving out information in public areas of the Website like message boards. The information you share in public areas may be viewed by any user of the Website.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information using the internet or any mobile application is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted to or through our Website. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the Website.
We may amend this policy at any time. If we make any material changes this policy, we will notify you by prominently posting notice of the changes this page. We encourage you to periodically review this page for the latest information this policy and our privacy practices.
If you have questions about this policy or any subject discussed herein, please feel free to contact us:
By visiting https://www.DriveCentric.com and Click the “?” in the lower right hand
corner to submit a request
In writing at DriveCentric, Inc.
12900 Maurer Industrial Dr.
St. Louis, MO 63127
By telephone Toll-free at 1-844-474-0050.